PEN AND INK SKETCH

by - January 06, 2017

Hello friends, Wishing you all a happy and creative 2017!! Welcome to my first post of this year.. I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. Am blogging after a break as I was little busy in shifting back to US and setting up my new home. Today I would like to share a pen and ink sketch of George Stephenson inspired from a tamil daily . 


I came upon this sketch in the "pattam" supplement of dinamalar newspaper done by artist Magesh and immediately wanted to try this out. I got introduced to fountain pen sketching through his work.
George Stephenson was an English civil engineer who who built the first public inter-city railway line in the world to use steam locomotives and is known as the father of railways. 


Am slowly unpacking my craft supplies and setting up my studio. So see you with another interesting craft project soon. Have a crafty weekend!! 

See more of artist Magesh's work in his blog http://mageshd2d.blogspot.in/












You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments