PERSPECTIVE DRAWINGS

by - October 04, 2016

Hello friends, Welcome back...  Hope you all are enjoying Navarathri/ Dussera celebrations . After 4 years am very happy to  celebrate this festival in India with my parents. Coming to today's post am sharing with you all some of my perspective sketches.

I was always fascinated by the urban and architectural sketches and the 3D effect they convey. So decided to try them and followed the turotial of The Art maker team for understanding the concept of perspective sketching.

                                                       One point perspective sketches

This sketch was inspired from Pinterest.

I followed the tutorial of DGFSMart to draw the above sketch.

Two point perspective sketches

 This was inspired from a sketch by exit studios.

This sketch took two days for me to finish. I followed the video tutorial of circle line art school to do this sketch.

Thanks for visiting my blog!! See you soon with another post.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments